Falcon Fastening Supply Solutions
Class “C” components, such as fasteners, tend to be the low dollar value items used in manufacturing. However, they account for up to 80% of production inventory and can consume up to 50% of a purchasing manager’s time. Because a typical OEM company does not have the same leverage with “C” sources, they have difficulty receiving parts when they need them. As a result, 80% of production down-time is related to stock-out of these “C” level items.
By working with an industrial distributor like Falcon, Supply Chain and Purchasing Managers can:
- reduce production downtime
- avoid stock-outs
- consolidate suppliers and invoicing
- reduce their overall Total Procurement Cost (TPC)
- save themselves valuable time!
Why Choose Falcon?
- Our personalized approach to fulfillment is a true partnership
- Technology-driven ordering and alerting system ensures stable inventory levels
- Quarterly performance reviews support continuous improvement
- Periodic Kaizen events with your dedicated account manager to facilitate process improvement
- Our seasoned account managers bring unparalleled procurement experience
- We ensure documented cost savings for each of our clients!
What Clients Say
“As a 17 year customer of Falcon Metal, we have found them to be one of our top performing suppliers. Their performance has constantly been outstanding and it is a real pleasure doing business with them.”
“Falcon has replaced 63 suppliers of Class “C” production components. Implementation of their VMI program has provided our purchasing staff the ability to focus on higher priority issues.”
“Falcon and it’s staff have went over and above expectations to give us various options on packaging, alternate manufacturers and bulk ordering of material to help us obtain cost savings and /or maintain our costs. Their flexibility and willingness to work with us makes them one of our most valued suppliers. They make us feel that they are looking out for our best interests.”