A new client decided to replace its an incumbent supplier with Falcon.
The incumbent refused to support the12 week planned transition. Without notice, the incumbent supplier immediately stopped serving the client.
Neither the incumbent nor the client has sufficient part specifications or consumption history.
Falcon expedited the transition process, including pulling samples, building item descriptions, and taking inventory, while managing all necessary rush orders.
- Falcon successfully responded to ~30 unique unplanned rush orders over a 3 week period, that resulted from the incumbent supplier halting service.
- Avoided approximately 48 hours of downtime over a 3 week period.
- Reduced on-hand inventory ~35.7%
- Reduced physical inventory footprint by ~25%
- Eliminated ~8 hours of procurement time per week.